Heat Monster Convert Your Designed Images Into Lead Capturing Machines
Heat monster created by Chad Nicely. This is powerful software to convert your designed images into lead capturing machines. With this software you can add countdown timer to your designs and encourage customers to take timely action. The tool has great customizing options and you can create a pop-up in less than 5 minutes. This software very easy to use you can set up your campaigns in just few clicks! enter you campaign name, upload your pop up image.. and boom.. you’re ready to go!
Product Features :
- Hot Spots, Convert your designed images into lead capturing machines.
- Two Step Optins, Increase conversion by over 60% with the built-in two step optin forms.
- Analytics, Get stats on number of clicks, page visits, likes number of the unique visitors.
- Timer Triggered, Timing is everything. Have the pop-up bounce at the right moment. Configure with our in-built timer.
- Autoresponder, Works with major autoresponders.
- Add re-targeting Codes, Facebook Retargeting Pixel, Perfect Audience Pixel and Adroll pixel. We have got you completely covered.
- Countdown Timer, Add Countdown Timer to your designs and encourage customers to take timely action.
- Split Testing, Splist test your marketing campaigns and optimize the results.
This software very easy to use setup your campaigns in minutes…
- Step 1 : Set up you campaigns in just few clicks! Enter you campaign name, upload your pop up image.. and boom.. you’re ready to go!
- Step 2 : This is the best part! Just drag and drop the hot spots on your uploaded pop up image, save/publish and you’re ready to go. You can add optin forms, buttons and even count down timer with these hots spots! It REALLY DOES’NT GET EASIER THAN THIS!
- Step 3 : Done with your campaign creation? All set? Just hit on publish. Customize your pop up animation and thats it! Your pop up is ready to be deployed on your site.
Heat monster dream solution with heat mapping technology to convert your custom designs into lead capturing machines.